LimbO Registration - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of LimbO Registration Prize Draw as follows:
• This prize draw is automatically entered by all new LimbO product registrations made using this e-form. This offer is not open to businesses.
• Customers will be entered into a quarterly prize draw once for their product registration.
• A LimbO, whether purchased or prescribed, cannot be registered more than once.
• To take part in the prize draw, customers will need to be resident in either Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
• All customers who enter the prize draw will need to be of the minimum entry age of eighteen (18) years old.
• The customers will automatically be entered into the prize draw for the quarter they registered in, with a chance to win a £25 M&S voucher. There will only be one voucher to be won each quarter.
• Thesis Technology Products Ltd reserves the right to replace M&S vouchers with vouchers for an alternative retailer, to the same value.
• The prize draw will commence in the first week of each calendar quarter.
• The prize draw winner will be randomly selected and will receive an email to their selected email address in the first week of the following calendar quarter.
• The voucher will be sent in the post to the prize winner’s selected postal address.
• The calendar quarters for the purposes of this prize draw will be: December – February; March – May; June – August; September – November.
• All entries for the draw must be submitted by the final date of each quarter before 00:00 hours (midnight).
• This prize draw will be run until February 2023.
• Thesis Technology Products random selection of the prize winner is final and binding in all matters.
• This prize draw is not open to employees (or their immediate family members) of Thesis Technology Products Ltd.
• Thesis Technology Products Ltd reserves the right to vary/amend/withdraw the offer at any time for any reason.